Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's April 14th - MY BIRTHDAY

Wow!!! Look at what I get to eat...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! I get to ride my 4-wheeler...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! I like to go fast...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! Faster daddy, faster....on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! I love my new wheels...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! Look at all these presents that I got...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! I love all of my presents...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! So many presents. I must have been good all year! and today...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! This cake is so pretty and squishy...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! This cake tastes good too...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! I like my tonka truck cake I got....on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! Dad likes the cake too...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! Don't I look nice covered in frosting...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! Mom is silly with my birthday hats...on my birthday!!!

Wow!!! Thanks for coming to my party...on my birthday!!!

No comments: