Thursday, September 4, 2008

Amazing Brains

Todays theme at The Little Gym was Amazing Brains....which describes our Bryce!



He was such a big helper today. He did demonstrations for the class with his teachers!





He played with his friends on the parallel bars.


....and he made friends on the mat.















...and he tumbled
















































































































































....and tumbled!
































































3 comments:

The Lead Singer said...

Wow, this kid is so cute! You did a really good job, Brock at reproducing. I bet it's so fun being a dad. I hope to meet him sometime and your wife too. It's been way too long since we've seen each other.

Sam said...

He is so active! That gym seems great. I just need to come visit
ASAP!

Louis and Alice said...

We want to come and visit! Maybe Nov 8th weekend! Wyoming vs. Tenn is playing and Louis is dying to go! I just want to see you and cute Bryce though! But Holy Moly the prices to Knoxville are like flying to Europe! I'll keep you posted. I hope all is well...We miss you!